Work package descriptions
Work package 1 - Management and valorization
- Ensure the maximum efficiency in the completion of the project tasks so that the objectives are reached in the planned time frame and within the budget.
- Ensure that the project adheres to appropriate guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Plan and coordinate appropriate activities for exploitation, dissemination, and communication of the project results.
Work package 2 - Functionality
Realizing uniform emission combined with polarization and colour control.
Work package 3 - Electrically pumped nanoparticle array OLED
- Search materials and realistic architectures for injection of current in a nanoparticle array OLED.
- Design the fabrication process steps for electrical injection and test the feasibility of different contact designs.
- Fabrication of a proof-of-concept nanoparticle array OLED, to serve as a starting point for efficiency improvements in WP4.
- Implementation of suitable emitters in nanoparticle array OLEDs.
Work package 4 - Efficiency enhancement
- Design, optimization and fabrication of nanoparticle arrays for enhanced/strong coupling with organic emitting layers.
- Realization of high-EQE SCOLEDs with outcoupling enhancement.
- Investigation of photo-physical properties of SCOLEDs.
Work package 5 - Completely organic materials
To replace the metallic nanoparticles used in the SCOLED nanoparticle arrays with organic alternatives.